- 2020-10-26: closed second user survey. Thanks for the comments and suggestions!
- 2020-08-11: multiple objects can now be plotted
- 2020-07-18: added facility to look up solar system objects
- 2020-07-11: added calculation of heliocentric velocity correction
- 2020-07-04: fixed coordinates of the AAO, removed duplicate entry under "Siding Spring"
- 2020-07-04: added Skinakas, Ishigaki and Okayama observatories
- 2020-06-29: added Dwingeloo Radio Telescope
- 2020-06-28: added link to SIMBAD page for objects identified in the field
- 2020-06-27: fixed incorrect coordinates of Haleakala Observatory
- 2020-04-24: implemented night mode. Press
d on a visibility page to try it.
- 2020-02-21: added National Observatories of Chile and Colombia
- 2020-02-08: added time conversions, live and hourly on the selected night
- 2020-02-07: Spanish and French language versions now available
- 2020-02-05: added list of observatories
- 2020-02-05: added display of lunar phase
- 2020-02-02: added Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
- 2020-02-01: added light pollution information
- 2020-01-31: major rewrite of underlying code to enable planned upgrades
Some things I hope to implement in the future. Feature requests are very welcome - send any to email@example.com.
- Facility to upload lists of objects
- Offer a sky view in the style of staralt's "startrack" mode